QMA is committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We prioritize an equitable workplace, welcoming of new ideas. We embrace employee, client, and community differences through initiatives that support, inform, develop, and increase awareness and sensitivity. Through these efforts, we honor the power of people.
Firmwide, we strongly believe that talent comes in every color, gender, origin, religion, sexual orientation, and physical capability imaginable. We actively seek out employees, vendors, and business associates from a deep and diverse pool of accomplished professionals eager to build on QMA’s respected name in the financial services industry.
As part of the Prudential family, QMA has committed to take immediate actions to embed equity and innovate for inclusion. We foster equity by hiring, identifying, retaining and accelerating top diverse talent at all levels. We believe that this is both a moral and business imperative. To that end, QMA has been working with our parent company to increase diverse representation at the senior-most levels of PGIM. Our ultimate parent, Prudential, is at the same time working to increase the overall diverse percentage (people of color, women, LGBTQ+, differently abled, and veterans) of the firm’s most senior leader population of Black and Latinx employees.
Current employees are further supported by voluntary Business Resource Groups (BRGs), based on race/ethnicity, different abilities, gender, national origin or sexual orientation. Each group helps to promote an inclusive culture, a diverse workforce, and products and solutions that meet the needs of diverse markets.
- Abled and Differently Abled Partnering Together (ADAPT) – creating opportunities for people of all abilities
- Asian Pacific Islander Americans (APA) – creating an inclusive community for Asian Pacific Islander Americans
- Black Leadership Forum (BLF) – enabling and empowering Black employees to advance their careers
- Generations – bridging age, culture and experience
- Juntos – elevating and empowering Latinx employees
- PRIDE – inclusive of and supporting of Lesbian, Gay Men, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ+) employees
- VETNET – supporting the military, veterans and their families
- Women Empowered – an inclusive, connected community for women
Additionally, we recognize that our employees have lives outside of work and we are committed to helping them succeed both professionally and personally. We do this through business-based flexible work arrangements, best-in-class work/life and wellness services, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art learning and development initiatives, and leading-edge technology that supports innovation.
QMA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.