Table of Contents
Long-term Russell 1000® Index outperformance
An actively managed, disciplined and adaptive strategy seeking to consistently capture alpha through fundamental insights that are systematically applied with experienced judgment.
- Highly experienced team
- Seeks to capture valuation, growth, and quality exposures in a diversified portfolio
- Relaxing the long only constraint leverages the strength of the model
- Additional long and short allows for maximizing alpha across the full spectrum of market capitalization
- Active share* increases considerably while maintaining 100% net equity exposure
- Cost efficient and risk controlled implementation
There can be no guarantee that this objective will be achieved.
*Active Share is a measure of the percentage of stock holdings in a manager’s portfolio that differs from the benchmark index.