Table of Contents
An actively managed, disciplined and adaptive strategy that seeks to consistently capture alpha through fundamental insights that are systematically applied with experienced judgment.
Strategy invests both long and short in US Equities
- The ability to short sell a security:
- Eliminates a constraint that reduces the ability to efficiently manage risk and return
- Increases breadth of security selection
- Can expand return potential while seeking to deliver consistent performance
- QMA’s security selection process captures valuation, growth, and quality exposures and adapts to changing company growth rates and market opportunities
- Highly experienced portfolio management team has extensive experience managing short-enabled portfolios
There can be no guarantee that this objective will be achieved.